Personnel access doors
The natural choice for wet areas and hygiene-controlled environments
Corrosion resistance is the key to our doors' durability. A waterproof one-piece shell withstands the knocks that chip and crack other doors.
Carona's doors are easy to maintain and guaranteed to fit your current frame. Our doors outlast our competitors', for major cost savings over the life of the product.
TYPES Available in two models
- An impact-resistant polyethylene shell is impervious to moisture and almost all chemicals and solvents.
- Impregnated colour — no need for painting.
- High-density core for maximum insulation value.
- For internal use.
- High gloss fibreglass iso-polyester resin and resin-impregnated core to withstand large temperature variations: a hot summer's day on one side and an air-conditioned factory on the other will not distort these doors.
- Optional fire-rated cores for use in areas where smoke barriers or fully-sealed fire doors are a requirement.
- For internal or external use.
Withstands wet environments
- Each panel comes with a 10-year warranty against corrosion.
- One-piece waterproof casing, with no glues, seams or laminates that peel away and let moisture seep in.
- Won't warp or expand with humidity like exposed timber doors.
- Can be hosed-down daily for maximum hygiene control.
Tough outer casing with impregnated colour
- The door's shell is impervious to almost all standard cleaning chemicals and industrial solvents.
- Won't dint or crack if it is hit by a trolley.
- Colour-impregnated panels will never need painting or surface treatment: flaking and chipped paint surfaces are a thing of the past.
- Stainless steel handles, door closers and fire exit panic bars
- Chrome and stainless steel lock sets.
- Stainless steel protective end caps and kick plates.
- Stainless steel surface or flush bolts.
- Continuous stainless steel hinges.
- An outstanding minimum insulating value of 2.5.
- Energy rating of ultra-high density, CFC-free urethane foam core (5000 series) or resin-impregnated core (5000FG series).
- Doors come standard with replaceable bottom gasket seal and optional full-surround seals for maximum insulation.
Fits easily to your door frame
- Can be mounted to your door frame or Carona's frame range.
- Available in kit form with our hardware and fasteners, or our qualified installation team will fit the door for you.
- Stainless steel jamb.