Robust and Reliable
The low-cost, high-durability swing door
From when your customers wander in to when they walk out with an armful of purchases, Walk-Thru doors make foot traffic flow. No more wondering whether to push or pull. Walk-Thru doors swing open in both directions. And the full-width push handles on both sides let customers push the door open, even when their hands are full.
Custom designed for:
- Liquor stores
- Deli and dry-good store rooms
- Commercial kitchens
Convenient for staff
- At times of high traffic or during a restock, staff can lock the doors open with ease. Just a gentle tug on the door will release them.
- Adjustable tension settings for varied requirements.
Built to last
- Walk-Thru doors are constructed to last. At the base of the door, stainless steel protects the door from accidental knocks. Durable, architectural-grade aluminium frames give the doors maximum strength.
- Walk-Thru doors feature heated glass panels for clear visibility, by stopping fog and sweating. Better visibility means more security and safety: know who’s on the other side of the door before you open it.
- The doors’ finish and sleek, modular design reflects that of products from across Carona’s range, for a consistent appearance throughout your building.
- Choose your finish, from black to brushed aluminium.
- Add signage for safety, security and custom branding.