PVC Strip Curtains
Cost-effectiveness & control: the perfect balance
Whether you need thermal barriers for hygiene protection, or flexible floorplans, Carona will supply the right curtains for your area.
- For doorways, we recommend PVC strip curtains.
- For refrigerated trucks, Carona has created a unique solution: the Compass system with movable track mounting.
Fitting a PVC strip curtain to your doorway gives you another layer of hygiene and climate control: when the door opens, the strip curtains are still there, protecting your space.
Strip curtains are also a great solution for marking off special-purpose areas, from welding bays to fume zones.
- Laboratory-proven to save energy.
- Cut refrigeration costs.
- Cut air-conditioning costs.
- Fitting strip curtains to your doorway gives you another layer of thermal control that lets people in but keeps warm air out.
- See below for the evidence.
- Stabilise room temperatures to extend your stock's shelf life.
- Prevent condensation by creating a barrier to in-flowing warm air. PVC curtains also stop damaging temperature fluctuations.
- Strip curtains keep out insects and bacteria that flow in through an open doorway.
- For hygiene-controlled areas, such as laboratories and packaging plants, strip curtains are the second line of defence.
Stop Welding Glare
- Welding-bay PVC curtains stop flare and sparks, while allowing easy access when your staff need to move heavy equipment.
- Made from self-extinguishing PVC.
- Mount your strip curtain to a track system so you can slide the curtain away when not in use.
Saving energy with strip curtains: the evidence
Carona's strip curtains are scientifically proven to keep temperatures lower and steadier. Tests conducted by the University of New South Wales showed that our strip curtains stop 93% of air movement and deliver energy savings of up to 24% per day.
Not only will you see lower energy costs; you'll also preserve your stock. More stable temperatures cut the condensation and ice build-up that make fresh produce spoil faster.
Smaller chiller at +2°C: 24% energy saving per day
Industrial freezer at -11°C: 11% energy saving per day