Sliding Pedestrian Access Doors
Traffic flows more smoothly with a door that slides away
We’ve added the sliding action to keep the opening door out of the way of people and vehicles. Improved safety and faster access are the results.
Carona’s sliding pedestrian access door is loaded with customisable features for greater ease of use. Choose the door panel that suits your needs: the corrosion resistance of the personnel access doors, or the peak insulation value of Carona’s thermal traffic doors. Then, choose your mechanism: manual operation for cost-effectiveness, or automatic opening for greatest efficiency.
Fast, smooth traffic flow
- The door doesn't swing out into the flow of traffic, so people, and vehicles can move in and out quickly.
- Smoother and quieter than swinging doors that bang open and shut.
Designed for durability
- Cut wear on the floor and your wall surfaces: Carona's unique track system lifts the door clear of the wall, so the seal won't drag.
- Doors are impregnated with permanent colour, so they'll never need painting.
- Both doors come with view panels as standard, so you can always tell who is on the other side of the door and reduce collisions.
- Add safety messages and access restriction signs to control access to your protected areas.