Thermal Traffic Doors
Gain easy access without sacrificing safety
Carona's double-swing insulating doors suit all high-traffic environments, whether it's a hospital corridor, or a factory loading area.
Each door opens smoothly with one push. Optional tensioned buffers absorb impact and view panels give staff on each side a clear view. Together, these features dramatically reduce the risk of accidents.
The thermal traffic door comes with the durability and energy efficiency you expect from Carona: our doors are proven to outlast and outperform the competition.
Peak energy efficiency
- Insulating value of at least R2.5 for every door.
- Energy saving features from the outside in: 4mm thick polyethylene shell, full santoprene rubber seals and high-density CFC-free urethane foam core. No timber is used.
Fast, smooth traffic flow
- Double-swing action.
- For light traffic flow, we add kick-plates so staff can open the door easily even when they have their hands full. For trolley traffic, we add pre-tensioned buffers that absorb the force of contact so the door opens gently.
- Stop mould and bacteria build-up: a one-piece moulded shell with an easy-clean finish.
- Add custom-designed signs for safety notices.
- Always see who's on the other side of the door — 3mm thick polycarbonate double-glazing and ABS surrounds.
- Safe visibility with the right amount of privacy.
- Adult finger clearance to avoid pinch points.
Easy to install
- Custom-made to suit any application.
- We can retro-fit to almost any door opening with no construction work required.
- Fully adjustable spring tension, so you can control how fast the door opens and closes.
Easy to maintain
- Optional buffers absorb impacts, protecting your door panel and frame and saving on repairing structural damage.
- Lubrication-free mechanism.
- Sacrificial hinge pivot designed to break under extreme force to protect your walls and frames. The pivot can be replaced easily and cheaply, saving you from more-expensive repairs.