High-Speed Roller Doors
The roller-door with unmatched speed and safety
Movidor gives you instant control over your environment: temperature, hygiene and access — with a modern, professional look.
Our German-engineered drive action rapidly raises the door clear of fast-moving traffic.
Movidor is designed to withstand constant use. Because traffic doesn't touch the door, you'll still have the same reliable and energy-efficient action thousands of cycles later.
Movidor - Ambient Temperature
Temperature levels stay consistent
The all-purpose door. Wherever fast access is a priority, Movidor delivers, from hospitals and retail to food processing and concrete plants. Our rapid-action doors minimise flow of air and contaminants — or pests and intruders. And a host of engineering features make for a robust, reliable door. Movidor takes care of your environment and the people working in it.
Movichill - Freezer Rooms
Maximum temperature stability
Custom-designed for freezer rooms in distribution and food processing facilities, Movichill is optimised for the lowest temperatures. Featuring heated tracks, motors and columns to prevent ice build-up, your Movichill will always run at peak efficiency. And with a 25mm insulated curtain, Movichill provides maximum temperature control.
Movitherm - Ambient/Chiller
Keeping your food and drinks cool, clean and safe
For coolrooms and cold storage, Movitherm brings the speed and efficiency of Movidor, with added insulation. A 4mm thick, insulated foam-backed curtain stops heat transfer, and when you need to move stock, our rapid action and automatic triggers keep opening cycles fast while also reducing heat leakage.
Movishutter - External Security
Easy and safe to use, elegant in design
When security and speed are paramount, Movishutter comes to the fore. Fitted to the outside of your building, a high-speed aluminium slat shutter stops intruders, while the foam-filled double wall slat provides excellent insulation value. Movishutter also comes with the fast access, ease of use and robust engineering that runs throughout our entire rapid door range.
- Lightning-fast operation (up to 2.0m/s ) so your staff can get access quicker and complete tasks sooner.
- Optional automatic triggers so your staff don’t have to interrupt their work to open the door.
- Curtain runs on PVC-lined deep tracks for fast, smooth operation, even in high-wind conditions.
- High-vis flexible lower batten deforms on impact then springs back into shape. It won’t crush anything or anyone caught when it closes.
- Integrated windows give your staff visibility to prevent collisions. High-vis batons and door frames add another layer of protection.
- Optional LED curtain position safety system.
- The door that fixes itself in the event of heavy impact: the curtain swings out then resets itself into the tracks. This protects the curtain and the track, which saves you on repair costs.
- Motorised opening action eliminates the contact with staff and trolleys that will wear your doors down.
- Tough PVC-coated curtain with integrated wind battens.
- Hood covers the motor for longer-lasting parts, better presentation, hygiene, and easy cleaning.
- Choose the control that suits your workflow:
- Swipe card.
- Floor induction loop – detects metal objects like forklifts and not people.
- Remote control (up to eight channels).
- Radar (set direction, range and profile).
- Pull cords.
- Variable speed and soft start/close.
- Curtain includes a layer of insulating polyurethane foam. This layer reduces temperature transfer from your refrigerated area, cutting your energy costs.
- Heated frames and pelmets stop ice build-up, so your door runs smoothly even in sub-zero conditions.